Monday, May 14, 2012

Whew! I don't need to wait so many days to blog - I am having a hard time remembering what we have done, lol. Here is a synopsis:

Thursday - Thursday we were back on schedule for running. It was much better than Wednesday night's run by far! Archie fixed D's stroller so that was a huge improvement alone. D was very appreciative of the smoother ride. The run itself was hot and long, but Archie and I both felt we did better when we ran it. It is hard to keep accurate track of our time because we do things like stop to pick up D's cups or open snacks for him, but we feel we did a better job.

Friday - Day of rest!!! Yes!! :)

Saturday - For Saturday's run we were in Ripley, MS visiting my in-laws. Archie and I woke up and started our run before 8am and D opted to stay and watch Mickey Mouse with his Mawmaw and Pawpaw. It is amazing how much faster you can run not pushing a jogging stroller, lol. (I know, stating the obvious.) As with Thursday's run, we both felt like we had improved on our endurance and our form.

Sunday - Day of rest!! (I missed running though - interesting....)

Tonight we will be running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment